Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

Weird Combinations of Kitchen Appliances

The kitchen is the place where mothers love to put their 'gadgets'. Little do we know that there are appliances that have a combined function. First is the microwave oven and toaster. To the right side of the oven, you can toast 2 slices of bread. It looks kind of funn but it's very convenient to use. While heating your single cup coffee or cereal or last night's leftovers, you can make your toast at the same time. Another gadget like this is the radio and toaster. 
While listening to your favorite music, you can toast a couple of slices of bread. You can do it the other way around – while toasting your bread, you can listen to music. To me, it is not really a good buy, because now you can just use a speaker for your ipod or computer to listen to music. The next kitchen gadget is the coffee and egg toastenator.
 It's a coffee maker, egg frier and and oven in 1! I bet this eats up a lot of electricity. Because I am vegan, I don't eat eggs. I will just stick to my single cup coffee makers and a separate oven toaster. The next one is my favorite, it's the in-sink dishwasher. Right beside the sink is where you can put your dirty plates! Isn't this a genius? It is very easy to use, you just have to open the door to the dishwasher and leave your dirty plates inside, and wait. It is so close to the sink you don't have to bend anymore. I bet a lot of mothers will love some of these kitchen gadgets.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento